Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cat/Dog and a project

I wonder if she knows she is a dog...

Because I'm pretty sure cats do this, not dogs!
 Did you notice the pillow?  She is so spoiled!

On another note, my parents took the kids Easter dress shopping a couple weeks ago.  That was a whole other story!  Anyhow, they got the girls hats to go with their dresses too.  They had a white band on them, with pink, purple and white flowers hot glued around the front portion of the hat.  (I really wish I had taken a before picture!)  The problem is that their dresses for easter are almost a neon green, a very bright blue and white!  Needless to say they didn't match.  So I took the dresses with me and picked up some ribbon that would match, salvaged a white flower from each hat and then recreated my own Easter hats!  I was really happy with how they turned out!

No comments: