Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Day at the Park with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Chelsea

The pictures and videos kinda speak for themselves :)

Video of Grandpa and Madalyn

Video of Grandpa and Marissa


Mom braving the slide :)  She kept getting shocked like crazy!


Dad, showing off his moves





Marissa kicking the football, and Grandpa trying not to get kicked.

She had to REALLY get a running start


And up they go!


Mom trying her arm with the football.  I don't even know how she got her hand around it! 

Case was very much enjoying his freedom...can you find him?

Race to the top

They mean the world to me!


LOVE this!  



Hello Marissa!

Aunt Chelsea and Madalyn

Grandma and Marissa sliding together

Trying to get the bridge to jump high





Oh my goodness...this was our laugh for the day.  Mom is going to kill me, but oh well!  
I'm not even sure where she got the idea to try and go down from, but I think she stood up there trying to find a way to start for about 10 mins.  She was so afraid she was going to zoom down!


Video of Mom FINALLY braving the pole.

The dogs playing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 I love you all.