Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas with Doug's family

After stockings, we headed down to Kenny and Laurie's for breakfast.  They had quite the delicious spread, and we had a great time.  Doug ended up heading out on an ambulance call, so we hung out there while he was gone.  When he got back, we headed back to the house to pick up gifts and the meat for dinner, then headed up to Doug's parents place.  Doug got called back out on another call, so he missed this part.    

I had no idea what to get his Dad, so the girls and I baked him a bunch of cookies and put them in quart size freezer bags so he could easily pull a few out.


Isn't he cute?

Getting spoiled some more ;)




My turn!


I got the most amazing large knife and a sharpener!  
I've used it a couple times since then and I'm in love!




I didn't get pictures of Doug opening his when he got back, but they got him a creeper for working on the car.  It's something he has been wanting, but it wasn't high on the list of needs.  He loves it and I'm sure it won't be long before he puts it to work :) 
Thank you all!  Definitely feeling blessed and extremely thankful!