Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Recovering...

Yesterday ended up being a lot busier than I initially planned ;) 
After finishing laundry and repacking the camper, I vacuumed and scrubbed the inside of it so it would be all fresh for our trip.  I re-made all the beds and packed up some of the food that won't go bad, including some homemade trail mix that has become our tradition for long trips!  
It was starting to get later and I planned on quitting for the day and just working on photos, until I caught site of the garden.  I couldn't walk away.  I weeded for 3 1/2 hours and walked away extremely sore, but it is DONE!  I'll do a one over on it on Thursday, but at least the bulk of it is done.  
This morning I took one of the tires from the camper down to get looked at.  It's had a slow leak for a while now and we figured with the trip we are going to be making, it was time to get it taken care of.  Turns out it had a piece of wire in the tire.  Dishes got done today, along with banana bread and cookies.  Bills are paid and I'm currently uploading pictures to the computer.  The list is dwindling down!  
Tomorrow you will all get a good post I promise :)

No comments: