Thursday, June 25, 2015

A very odd day for me...

Today I'm home with Lily all by myself!  I do have Molly and Chloe with me, but the girls are with Grandma and Grandpa, playing with Owen and Ashton.  It's so odd to have such a quiet house!  To top it all off, I did all the laundry and cleaned the whole house before I left for Darien Lake....so now what do I do?  LOL  Molly is enjoying a well deserved nap in her chair...she loves camping, but she misses being home as well.  Chloe is napping in her chair...I planned on leaving her with the girls, but she wasn't going to be left and jumped in the car, so she is enjoying being home too!  Lily is in the pack n play napping....it's sooooo quiet!  I had plans for another blog today, but I left my camera in the camper so I don't have my pictures!  So this will have to do. 
 Enjoy your day!  I hope you all have an awesome one!

No comments: