Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm back!

Tuesday late afternoon, the girls and I, (all 4 of them) headed up to spend some time with my parents.  It's been a little while since we have seen them, almost a month so it was really great to see them again and spend some time relaxing away from home and all that needs to be done here.  Wednesday afternoon, Caleb and Cristale and the kids stopped into Mom and Dad's for a while and we got to spend some time with them.  The kids had a BLAST together!  They have both grown so much!  We taught Casen how to play kickball and I think that was the kids' highlight of their afternoon!  I got back last night about an hour before Doug got home! :)  We snuck in a bike ride, got the floor grouted, and mowed the lawn.  This morning I got up, finished up the bathroom and I need to string trim the yard, fill in a hole in the back yard, and RELAX tonight with my husband!  The bathroom is all set until Sunday night when it needs to be sealed.  Unless Doug gets home during the week this coming week, it is official that by Friday evening or Saturday we will have 2 completed bathrooms again!!!  I'm beyond excited and I can NOT wait to be done with projects for a little while!  

No comments: