Monday, June 29, 2015

Busy week...

This is one of those weeks that I need to make myself a to do list!  I have a lot to do before we head to visit with my sister!  I'm finally finished with the camping laundry.  The goal today is to get it all back in the camper and remake all the beds.  I also need to make the girl's 4th quarterly reports and all that good jazz and get that sent in.  That however has only been complicated by the fact that we came home from camping with Doug last week to an error code on the printer that I can't resolve, or at least don't have time to mess with it right now.  I'm hoping I can fix it, but if not I need to decide on a new one.  All of that will have to wait until we return though.  I'm very thankful for family being right down the road who are willing to let me use their printer for a couple things this week!  Hopefully tonight I'll get pictures uploaded off the camera and edited so I can post about some of our adventures!  Until then, I need to get my list made and start checking it off!  I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: