Friday, April 10, 2015

I love a profitable day!

With all the busy weekends, working on the bathroom, trips to see family, etc, my house has taken a back seat. Thursday, I didn't have any extra kids and my mission for the day was to take down all my snowmen, clean my house good, and empty my bedroom of all the tools and supplies.  It feels so good to have the house under control again!  Either Friday night, or Saturday morning, we will put the trim back up, reinstall the toilet, and caulk everything.  I've already cleaned the bathroom and mopped the floor.  I just need to clean the shower once we have it emptied.  Ahhh, I feel so much better!  Now I can thoroughly enjoy the weekend!  I hope you all have an awesome weekend!  Hopefully we will get a nice day or two???  I know, who am I trying to kid!

No comments: