Thursday, April 2, 2015

Baby Shower!

First let me start of saying that I can not believe that my baby sister is having a baby.  It just floors me.  I'm so excited and can't wait to meet Seth!  The girls are so in love already and I have a feeling I'm going to have my work cut out for me getting to him first!  Chelsea and Jeremy came home for Spring break and we threw her a very small shower at Mom and Dad's.  








Mom and Chelsea's BFF's Mom :)

LOL  I have no clue ;)

Games!







A homemade quilt...love it!  What a thoughtful gift!




Again...no clue!  HAHA



Madalyn's gift to Seth....I wanted to get him a Monkey.  After Chelsea went for her big ultrasound and Seth was sucking his thumb, Madalyn put her foot down.  As the official thumb sucker of the family, and the expert on these things, Baby Seth needed a puppy.  There are rules to these things...you can't use the hands or feet to rub, it has to be ears and the monkey's ears were too little!  LOL

The hat Madalyn made Seth

Marissa's hat she made





Another homemade blanket!  So pretty!

Love it!

BFF and "Mom"

Showing Chelsea how to work the wrap

Testing it out on our first victim...

He was not a fan!  LOL


Chelsea's turn!


Lily LOVED it!


So cute!


Grandmas are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3