Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A new toy...

Molly has always been a little bit more of a timid pup.  It always looks so funny, especially since she is so big, running away from some of the stuff that she does.  We have been working with her and she has improved drastically!  For instance, the other day, I pulled the vacuum out.  She used to run and hide in her kennel whenever I pulled it out.  She has slowly gotten better and is now chasing the vacuum and pouncing at it!  LOL  I'm not sure how I feel about this new found boldness!  I finally had to tell her to go lay down so I could finish what needed to be done!
Her fear still comes out once in a while though, especially with something new.  So when we ordered a new toy on Amazon for the dogs, I was curious to see Molly's response to it...So funny!

No comments: