Thursday, April 30, 2015

Creative hair :)

Yesterday, we got creative with the girl's hair.  I had planned a new hair style for them, but while I was waiting for them to finish brushing their hair, I ran across the video for the Zipper Braid.  It looked really neat, but really complicated.  After watching it, I still didn't think I was going to be able to get it to turn out, but the girls wanted me to give it a go.  I figured the worse that could happen is we take it out and do something else :)  It turned out great!


Madalyn's back of her hair

Marissa's back of her hair 

They loved it and I think it may be a go to style for the summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the curls they will have when they take it out!!! Gramma is jealous!

TheTwoThomas said...

Awesome!!!

Sarah Benedict said...

They are sporting some good curls today and they love them!