Friday, September 26, 2014

One of those weeks...

It's funny to me how some weeks fly by and others you feel like you have to drag the days with you so that they are finishing.  This is one of those weeks.  I'm sure it isn't moving as slowly as I think it is, but man!  It feels like it should be Saturday at the rate this weeks is going.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Doug is gone and the countdown for his arrival home is on ;)  I miss him a lot!  
We have been busy this week with babysitting and school.  We have a pretty full schedule this year, but we really enjoy it!  Tuesday we have our first field trip!  I'm excited to go on it as much as the kids.  I'll have more details on it later :)
I'm just rambling I guess...not a ton to say.  
I can't wait for Saturday!!!
All right, I'm stopping now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us WHERE the field trip is going to be or do we have to wait in anticipation? :)