Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11

It's been 13 years...Seems like just yesterday.  
I still remember where I was and what I was doing when we got the call from my Dad who was an over the road truck driver at the time.  
I remember watching the second plane hit the South Tower.


Then the Pentagon was hit.

Flight 93's passengers fought and brought their plane down in PA
There is a timeline of that day that I found here.  


Today, all we have is the memories and memorials that stand in their honor.



Today lets take time our of our busy days and remember that day.  Remember all those that died innocently by the hand of our enemies, remember all those that gave their lives while doing their jobs.  Today be thankful that you are an American that is FREE.  Spend the day in prayer for our country and our leaders.  

No comments: