Friday, September 19, 2014

Mom's Night Out



I don't usually recommend movies.  Usually because I don't stay awake through them long enough to know whether I liked it or not ;)  It's bad....but when I do stay awake it's usually because it was a really good moving.  Tuesday night, the mom's from our homeschool group met.  We meet every month to discuss upcoming events, and discuss different things we might be going through.  Well, this month, we decided to do something different and we watched the movie, Mom's Night Out.  
It was amazing!  It was like watching a dramatized version of me during portions of it.  It was a great comedy.... at times I was crying I was laughing so hard.  But it was also so encouraging....we aren't alone in this mom thing :)  I forget that sometimes. I forget that I am going to have rough days and thats ok.  So don't take my word for it, go rent it and watch it!
It's on my list to buy!

No comments: