Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm back ;)

I wonder how many times I have used that as a title for my blog ;)  
So we let a few things slide as far as technology goes.  I'm not sure why we decided to upgrade and get things in order on both the Macs at the same time, but that is how things went.  So I did not have a operational computer yesterday to get a blog up!  I know, I'm full of excuses ;)

We are on our 2nd full week of school for the girls!  I can't believe summer is over and school is in full swing ;(  Marissa is in 4th grade this year and so far is doing great!  Madalyn is in 2nd grade and she is also doing amazing.  This year has been a bit of an adjustment because I have extra kids just about every day, so that adds an extra piece to the puzzle.  We are still very much enjoying homeschooling and the girls have gotten into a really good routine.   So here are pictures from the first morning of school...

Marissa, 9 years old, 4th grade

Madalyn, 7 years old, 2nd grade


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have gotten used to the 'older looking' Marissa but Madalyn? Oh my!!!!!

TheTwoThomas said...

I can't believe how big they look :( Bring me my girls!!!!