Wednesday, September 29, 2010

25 Things...

Another one of my fellow bloggers did this and I thought it looked like fun...let's see if I can actually come up with 25 random facts about myself!!!

1.  When I first met Doug, my husband, he freaked me out....long story!  

2.  One of my favorite smells is a horse barn.

3.  I'm addicted to cloth diapers even though my youngest has been potty trained for a year and a half
     now.

4.  I'm afraid of the dark.

5.  I hate to be alone.

6.  The curtains in my house havn't been washed in the 5 years we have been here...although if I ever
     did, I think I would just have rags when they came out.

7.  I want to adopt a special needs baby.

8.  I'm terrified of ladybugs.

9.  My mom wanted to name me Sarah Lee, but my Dad saved me the humiliation! 

10.  I have a twin brother and no we are not identical!

11.  I was very accident prone when I was little and went to the ER 6 times before I was in 2nd grade.

12.  Doug and I have only argued once in our 5, almost 6 years of marriage.

13.  I love Disney movies and love it when the kids pick one that we havn't seen in a while!

14.  Doug and I have only been on 3 or 4 dates by ourselves since Marissa was born 5 years ago.

15.  I LOVE the color orange, especially "burnt orange".

16.  My second favorite smell is the pads of a dog's paw. 

17.  I got on downhill skis for the first time when I was 6 months pregnant with Marissa. 

18.  My favorite animal is an elephant.

19.  I love to take pictures.

20.  I have to sleep with at least a sheet on me no matter how hot it is out. 

21.  I hate to make decisions.

22.  I have been a born again Christian since I was 10.

23.  I have hand raised 3 batches of kittens from the barn. 

24.  I will do anything for a suffering animal...see #23.

25.  I don't have any pictures from my wedding and only about 50 people attended due to a snow storm.

Ok, now its your turn!  It's kinda fun!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

glad you did this...it was fun! You don't need to be alone...cuz you can come stay with me anytime! I hate that you live so far or me rather...I feel like I never see you! You and the girls should stay over after bookclub!!! I went to someone's house today and it was all burnt orange and green...you would've love it!!! Love you!

Aubrey said...

btw I'm changing my blog...in case you can't get to it...naturally-momma.blogspot

Me said...

I want to know why he freaked you out!!!