Wednesday, September 22, 2010

6th Annual Cream Cheese Festival

I brought my camera and had all intentions of taking a bunch of pictures.  However, put me in a small town with thousands of people and I become one nervous mommy!  Amanda and her two little ones joined us for the festivities, as did my mother in law and sister in law.  We had a lot of fun!  I wish I would have gotten pictures of the kids in the kid park playing in all the blow up houses.  They had a blast.  We met up with a few friends from church.  The girls got to play with on the blow up houses with their friends.  They also got pony rides!
This is definitely turning out to be a yearly tradition!

P.S.  I also had all intentions of getting a picture of the world's largest cheesecake and snagging a piece, however the line for the free cheesecake was like a half mile long so we opted for stopping at Walmart and picking up some to make at the house.  They had a new flavor there though...something about pumpkin spice???  They said it was going to be released to stores shortly so keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That's too bad that you didn't get the free cheesecake...I, however, am still trying to get over the fact that a town has a creamcheese festival! I need to find one of those! We only have a boring old corn and apple festival.

Me said...

Oooooh. . . anywhere that housed the worlds largest cheesecake is somewhere that I would want to be! :)