Sunday, September 26, 2010

So I decided...


...I LOVE having a full house.  5 kids running around and playing to their little hearts content, 1 baby talking to herself or whoever will listen, and 4 adults talking and sharing some laughs.  It's priceless...but you know what is even more priceless?  What my house looked like after a days worth of them all playing!  LOL  I really wish I would have thought to grab my camera...it was awesome!  But I seriously loved every minute!  I love having Amanda here to keep me company, someone to talk, vent, and have some girl time with!  For the past two weeks we have been blessed with a visit from Doug's good friend Mike and his two boys.  He used to live across the street before he had kids.  I know Doug has really missed hanging out with him and the girls love it when he comes because he brings playmates!!!  Amanda and I have really gotten close over the past month.  I have really been lacking in the mommy/wife/girl talk department!  LOL  We have soo much in common and its great!  I love her kids and am going to really miss them when they leave!  Wherever the Lord leads and directs in our life, I know that if we end up having some more time, we definitely need some more hang out time!!!        

1 comment:

Me said...

Glad you had a fabulous time! I dunno. . .I had 4 siblings growing up, and my house is usually populated with 5 kids *age 3 and under* so from where I stand I'd kind of rather have peace and quiet - and maybe just 2 kids. :)