Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Feeling loved....

It's the little things...as an aunt, and someone who loves being close to family, being far away from my siblings can be tough.  The little moments make it so much more bearable.  The skype sessions are amazing....seriously, I love technology!  


Then there are mornings like this morning.  This morning I had just talked to my sister Chelsea on the phone, and about 5 minutes later my phone rings.  I thought she forgot something, so I answered and I hear a giggle on the other end.  I still wasn't sure what was going on. I really thought that Seth was doing something silly, Chelsea was laughing at him, and she was going to tell me what was going on in a second.  Within seconds, the conversations start.  I really wish I knew what  they were all about!  Seth had stole Mommy's phone while she was in the bathroom, called Aunt Sarah and was going on and on about something very important.  I asked him if he was going to come see me and he said yes!  I can't wait for this week to finish and next week so I can get my hands on our neices and nephews that will be able to be up for the holidays, spend some time with our parents and brothers/sisters, and really just have a great time of fellowship!  

1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe. So cute. So fun! I look forward to being an aunt with my siblings kids