Friday, March 27, 2015

It's Friday....

...Do you know what that means?????
I get to see my family tomorrow!!!  My sister is coming home from South Carolina for Spring Break and we are having a baby shower for her while she is home.  My twin brother and his wife and two kids are coming up for it as well, which means I get to meet my new niece that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet!  Super excited!  We get to go as a family without anything tying us here as well!  The plan is to grout the bathroom tonight, leave early tomorrow morning to head to Grandma and Grandpas and then seal the grout...maybe Saturday night?  Depending on how we feel when we get home, that may or may not happen.  I don't think it will take too long so we should be able to pull that off.  Then Sunday we can put the bathroom back together!  So excited to have two bathrooms again and have my bedroom back, free from tools!  Of course I only get to enjoy this for a few weeks before starting on the next one, but that's ok :)

No comments: