Friday, March 20, 2015

An answer to prayer...

Piper has found her forever home!  I'm so thankful for all who joined me in prayer in this matter.  We had 2 people interested in her, but I wasn't sure about either one.  I started wondering if I was ever going to find what I considered to be the "perfect" home for her.  I started wondering if that meant she was going to end up staying here....
Wednesday, I took all three dogs to the vets for their lyme vaccinations and such.  Doug's Dad approached me and said that if the person that was coming to see Piper that afternoon didn't take her, he wanted her.  I talked with Mom on it and I just had peace.  She will be spoiled rotten, loved, but still made to obey.  She has been respectful of their cats and loves going to their house.  So as of Wednesday afternoon, Piper has been at Dad and Mom's!  She has been doing great!  I gave her a ball from here and a bone and she has been enjoying playing with Dad.  Things are going smooth and I'm so thankful!  Even better, we still get to see her whenever we want!  I have been keeping my distance so that she can get settled and I don't confuse her by showing up, so we haven't been back since Wednesday.  We will see her on Sunday I'm sure and I can't wait!  Amazing how attached you can get to a dog after only having it for a month and a half!  I'll admit, some tears were shed when I walked out and its been weird around here.  Vacuuming yesterday for example was odd to not have two dogs attached to my cleaner!  LOL  I'm just so thankful that we have a forever home for her and we can all settle down back into the norm :)

No comments: