Monday, February 2, 2015

The Perfect Chicken

Those of you that follow my sister-in-law's blog (Cristale), you already have seen this recipe.
I'm reposting it though so a.)I can share it with those that haven't seen it and b.) I now have it saved in multiple locations for myself!!!

This was super easy to make!  You start out with the ingredients to make the rub... 

Spice Rub:
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder

Mix it all together and rub it on your whole chicken.  Then you just roast your chicken and you have a delicious dinner!  I preheated my oven for 450 and then stuck the chicken in and dropped it to 350 for about an hour and a half.  I also put onions, potatoes and carrots around my chicken so dinner was all done in one shot!  I forgot to take a picture of it but trust me it was really good!
Enjoy!


No comments: