Monday, February 16, 2015

Sometimes the littlest things...

Friday I was feeling down...hence the no blog post.  I felt blah, like I had nothing worth giving.  We had a V-day banquet at church that night and I didn't even want to get dressed and go.  I don't know what my problem was.  So I took a shower and went to do my hair and that was the cake topper.  A quick call to my hair dresser and I had a 1:15ish appointment.  I got 4 inches taken off and I felt like a million bucks!  Amazing what something so little can do.  We ended up having a great time at the V-day Banquet and even got everything cleaned up for Sunday that night.  Saturday we had a relaxing morning, before heading to Watertown.  We are in desperate need of replacing the flooring in our whole house, but especially our bathrooms.  We decided between our heating system (in-floor heat) and Molly, tile is our best option.  We picked out tile for out bathrooms and at least some of the rest of the house.  I'm not 100% sure what we are doing for flooring colors ands such in the rest of the house.  Where to start and stop flooring and such....we have some time to decide on that since we are going to start with the bathrooms and go from there.  Overall we had a great weekend!  It was fun to just go look and get a price idea on what we are looking at....which was a lot less then we had figured it would be!  Now onto another week!  
I wonder if we will make it out of the negatives this week? 

No comments: