Monday, February 8, 2010

A "Week Off"...

The biggest perk about being a farmer is that we get a whole week off milking off for a whole week every third week. This week is a lot of fun for us as a family. We get to go to the barn together, as a family, and feed the cows. Its also our opportunity to run to the city if we need something and be able to go all together. I enjoy working along side Doug in the barn and watching the girls care for the young stock. I really need to get on the picture wagon and take some new pictures of the girls in the barn. Somehow these freezing temperatures deter me from taking the camera up, so for now...these will have to do!



3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! They are so young in those pictures! Cuties! :)

Me said...

AWWWW!!! I love old pictures, they grow so fast! Enjoy your week 'off!' And you TOTALLY have to get some new pics out in the barn - I'd love to see them!

Kendall said...

aww how cute they are!!! I can't wait to see more recent pictures of them in the barn. Enjoy your time "off"!