Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scrap booking

This month I went to my first ever scrap booking party. Something about scrap booking has always intrigued me, but I have never tried my hand at it. I'm still very clueless, but nonetheless, I ordered some stuff. We made this card at the party...it was simple and easy and cost about 33 cents. I can handle that!
I got to bring home the catalog which is packed full of fun ideas for cards and scrap book pages.
This is the paper that I ordered. I love pink and brown anything so when I saw it I knew it was calling my name...with the green in there too its prefect!
This is the company...
We had alot of fun and hopefully soon I will be able to try it all out. I'm a perfectionist, so I'm hoping my creative side comes out good, or else I have a feeling it won't work for me! LOL But I really want it to because it looks like so much fun. I guess they have a new end of it coming out where you can design your pages online and they print them out and ship them to you. That seems more up my alley, but I'm sure more expensive too. We will see!

5 comments:

Me said...

"Something about scrap booking has always intrigued me, but I have never tried my hand at it."

This is me - totally. I KNOW I would LOVE scrap-booking, but have never had a chance to give it a try! Your card looks adorable! I hope you keep going with this to inspire me - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Cristale said...

I hope you have better luck than me : ) I was wayy too impatient after getting all of the supplies.

Liz said...

I used to scrapbook a lot but gave it up for the time being. So maybe we can do this together some day...

Jessica said...

I have to say totally impartially, that I love your card and scrapbooking is oh so much fun and oh so addicting. As soon as your stuff comes(Monday Hopefully)you will have to get right to it and make something amazing and I am here to help if you need it! On another note i am excited for book club as well see you tomorrow!

Amy said...

Watch out...once you start you can't stop. =)