Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Geiger came!

I'm horrible and totally forgot I even took these pictures! I was preparing the camera for tomorrow and found them. Figured late is better than never right?!
The girls love it when "Grandma Geiger" and "Grandpa" visit. Here are a couple pictures of their visit.



Just for the record...I have NOOOO idea why Grandpa got all the pictures with the girls minus this last one.
At one point in time everyone in the house was asleep...Yes even me, but good news is I woke up first so I was able to share this picture with all of you! You can see Grandpa's legs and feet there on the floor. We ran out of room on the couch...

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh, how sweet! Grandpa hugs are the BEST! That last shot of everyone racked out on (and off!) the couch is wonderful. . .what a fun time y'all must have had to need a nap so badly!