Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Things...

Its funny, and I guess good, the little things that get me all excited. Tomorrow we are going to the Syracuse Farm Show. Pretty much, for those of you who have never been or never heard of it, its exactly as it sounds. Its held at the NY State fairgrounds in Syracuse and its buildings full of new farm equipment and new ideas. The kids can climb on the tractors and they have a blast! You would think the girls wouldn't care after living on a farm and climbing in our 6 or so tractors. However, they can't get enough. We meet up with Doug's brother and sister-in-law and their two boys and then Doug's parents and sister usually accompany us too. This year we are taking Jack and Chloe and printing up business cards. Since she is due any day for her cycle we figured it would be a good way to spread the name. As of right now we are also planning on taking Case since he doesn't do well being left and I don't want to have a mess when I get home to clean up. We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning around 9ish...providing all goes well at the barn in the morning.
So...today....I get to prepare for tomorrow. That means laundry,
packing a bag for the girls,

and packing stuff for the dogs. I try to pack the day before so that I won't forget anything. Usually it works pretty good. This year should be easier since both girls are potty trained. We usually still take an extra pair of clothes just in case though. Then snacks, the camera, harness and leashes for the dogs, the stroller,...I guess I should just get my butt up and get to it! I promise pictures on Friday!
Oh and a side note...book club is Friday and I'm super excited about that too! LOL

5 comments:

Kendall said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait for pictures. :)

Liz said...

You seriously have a burnt orange issue. I just thought you should know ;)

Me said...

I totally giggled when I saw the orange washer/dryer! You crack me up!!! I can't wait for pictures, either - have fun!

Sarah Benedict said...

Just wait till I get my burnt orange car when we get rich! LOL

Amy said...

My good friend and her husband are also a dairy farmers. They went to the farm show on Friday too. =)