Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Special time with Daddy

Last week was the first time in a LONG time that Doug has been gone out of town for a full week.  The girls and I were extremely excited for the weekend to say the least.  We got to enjoy a lot of time together...legos, movies, and an awesome bike ride.  I'm very thankful for this man that God has given me.  We don't have the perfect marriage, but I'm very grateful for what we have.  I'm extremely thankful!


I can't wait until we are reunited again!

3 comments:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe that's so nice!!! We love legos too! Our kids pretty much wake up and go right at building. Everyday for The past three months. They even gave a bunch of toys away cuz they were Like... Mom we don't play with them anyways. Lol.

Hope Filled Journey said...

Are these the girls legos? Or were they Dougs from when he was a kid?

Sarah Benedict said...

Doug's from when he was a kid...the girls have some too, but these are his :)