Monday, August 29, 2016

More company...

Megan brought Lily over to play with the puppies and hang out for a bit!  That means we got to see Olivia again and I got to talk to Megan a bit more about the changes to expect in the girls for the coming school year.  I always enjoy our visits.  Some of these pictures were taken while Lily and I were downstairs seeing the puppies, and the rest of them were taken with Lily hanging out by me...I promise she was there :)

Jubilee was SUPER excited to hold the baby!


She is a natural for sure :)

She loves her little ones ;)



I LOVE this picture!




Thank you to each and every person that thought about us this week and helped keep us company to make the time fly by a little quicker!  You are all very appreciated!

2 comments:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe it looks like jubilee has one of Eva's dresses on.

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe it looks like jubilee has one of Eva's dresses on.