Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful!

Since we planted so early this year, we knew that there were going to be times we were going to have to cover our plants to protect them from potential frost.  Last night was one of those nights.  It took a while to get the garden covered with our massive tarp while fight the wind a little bit, but I got the job done thanks to the help of Doug's dad.  I'll be honest, I was a little worried about it.  I know worst case scenario we would just replant, but I didn't really want to do that.  This morning I got up and after letting it warm up a little bit, I headed out to un-tarp it.   As I lifted the tarp all this heat pushed out.  The plants actually look better than they did before we covered it last night!  I think it worked like a greenhouse type for the plants.  I'm so thankful!  God is good even in the little things!  

No comments: