Tuesday, May 19, 2015

How is it even possible...

...that Madalyn is 8 today!  I just can't wrap my head around how fast these girls are growing up!  It seems like just yesterday she was so tiny and helpless in the NICU.  So many memories!  I'm so thankful for cameras!


She was forever trying to get on 1/2 dozen shirts!

I have countless numbers of pictures just like this.  This kid could and still does sleep anywhere!


 Probably one of my favorite outfits EVER!







 We went through a phase where we couldn't get a picture without BOTH puppies


I remember this day... she fell asleep sitting up and fell over!








First day with puppy...what did we do?  LOL


I LOVE this picture!

Time to go home!









 






I don't remember this day, but she seems to be enjoying that peanut butter!


Love the look!  Remember this day Amanda?





HAHA




Madalyn thinks she wants to be a horse trainer now or at least work with them.  She has really matured this year and has become quite the little mommy to our extra kids.  God definitely blessed us with her.  She is so sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Madalyn Mae <3