Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Randomness...

Last night we had homemade spaghetti and we were getting drinks for everyone at the table.  Marissa and Doug were going to have milk and Madalyn either wanted water or chocolate milk.  I told her she needed to have plain milk because she hadn't had any yet that day.  She wasn't very happy so we proceeded to explain to her that milk helps make our bones strong so they don't break.  During our conversation I found out that she apparently thought our bones were made out of stones!  Well anyhow, today she is a milk drinking machine!  She just keeps saying, I don't want my bones to break!  LOL  So I had to tell her that drinking water is good for us to.  We need both.  Poor kid.  We have created a monster trying to fix one problem.
On another note, we are finally getting our snow storm!  I'm so happy!  The news says that Lewis County has received 3-4 feet depending on the area in the last 24 hours as of 8 o'clock this morning.  They are calling for another 19 inches today and tonight.  I can't see any of my neighbors and even though Doug plowed this morning, I'm going to have to go out and take another pass at things before he gets home or before my extra kiddos get picked up, whichever comes first.  Everything is so pretty!  We definitely don't need to worry about having a white Christmas this year! 

2 comments:

Dad (Grampa) Geiger said...

Some pic's of all that snow would be nice!!! We only have a dusting so far. Dad

Sarah Benedict said...

They are coming ;)