Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Grandma's birthday! :)

Just shoot me now Mom ;)  Better yet, close the computer and walk away because you aren't going to like this post!  So you have officially been warned!

Now for the rest of you still reading....We were able to be up at Mom and Dad's for Mom's birthday this year.  The girls were super excited to be able to celebrate her birthday with her.  We did presents first thing in the morning.

I love all the facial expressions while she is reading her cards from Aunt Sharon, Marissa and Madalyn ;)





The big present!!!

And she loves it!!!
(Apparently I didn't get a picture of it unwrapped....it was a chalk board, cork board and little tray all combined in one for messages and such.)

LOL



And of course we had to have a "hot coco" party!  Only this time it was twice as special because it was with Mom's tea set that she had when she was a little girl.  :)


Madalyn made a miniature napkin to go with her miniature cup and saucer :)

Love this one ;)

5 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Nice hair, Mom ; ) Those cups are so tiny!!!

Anonymous said...

I actually LOVED this post - hair and all!

Sarah Benedict said...

Oh good! I thought I was going to be in the dog house! But I still wanted to put it up for memories!

Cristale said...

that's a really cool rice bag, sarah :) I haven't seen one done like that before.

Sarah Benedict said...

Thanks Cristale! I have a rice bag and if I drape it over my feet the rice seems to separate and I end up having fabric in the middle and rice on either side. So I thought if sewed columns that it would help prevent that :)