Friday, December 27, 2013

It came!!!

A week before Christmas, I finally got my Powerocks Magicstick!  

After I opened the box, this is what I found inside...

This end of the magicstick has a USB port and then a mini USB port so you can charge your phone, and then recharge the magicstick as well.

This end has this button and when you push it, it glows a color to let you know how much charge is left in the device.  Blue is fully charged to a 80% I think, green is 80% to 30% and then red is 30% and under.  

And here is what it looks like connected to my dead phone :)  
(I have a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim)

So what do I have to say about this thing?
  First off, I was very surprised with how heavy it was!  Not in a bad way, but in a well made way.  It feels like its made out of metal.  Its very slim and I love that it has a little pouch for everything to go in when it's not being used.  Its easy to throw the pouch in the car when I'm heading out the door instead of locating the parts.  
I have a habit of using my headset when I talk on the phone instead of actually putting my phone up to my head.  This comes in handy when my phone is dead because I can put my phone and the charger in my back pocket and walk around doing what I need to do without worrying about the headset being too far away from my phone.  I definitely would recommend one of these to gadget friends of yours!  I'm honored that they asked me to review their amazing product!  
Check out their website and get one for yourself with that Christmas money :)
P.S.  When you forget your charger for your phone at your parents house, this comes in real handy as well :)

No comments: