Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Letters

So Marissa wrote Trena a letter the other day and mailed it.  I realized as the mailman was picking up/dropping off the mail that we have no stamps, yet Marissa had taken the letter out.  So I asked her if she put a stamp on her letter.  She replied that we didn't have any.  I told her that you can't put a letter out in the box if it doesn't have a stamp on.  She says, "Oh Mommy, I didn't!  I drew a stamp on it so it would have one!"  I laughed and then told her, it doesn't work like that.  After an explanation of how the system works, I explained to her that even though the mailman took the letter, it would be back tomorrow.    So the next day I went out to check the mail and the letter wasn't back.  So I decided to call Jess and let her know what had happened and have her keep an eye out for the letter.  
Later that day I got a Facebook message with this picture in it....
It made it!  
Way too cute not to share! ;)

No comments: