Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fun in the Snow

We went from having a couple inches of snow Tuesday to 2 foot of snow overnight and it still coming heaving.  All the local schools had a snow day, but I had the kids finish their school and then let them head out to play.  They headed out around 1 and stayed out till 4:45.  I was starting to wonder if they were turning into snow kids :)  They had a lot of fun, after they made their initial paths through the snow so that they could play a little more easily.  Thankfully the snow is light and fluffy so its pretty easy to maneuver through.  I think we finally topped off with 3ish feet or so.  The kids are itching to go back out today in it without all the snow and wind coming down!  I'll have to get some better pictures today when I don't have to worry about ruining the camera.


Chloe wanted to go out and play with the girls, but really struggled in the deep snow till the girls got their "roads" built.  She didn't want to give up and come in though.  I put her coat on her since she still doesn't have her overcoat back all the way after I stripped her out a few months back.  She gave up and came in when she couldn't see or move her legs anymore because she had so much snow built up!  LOL

Daddy cuddles are the best...love them both!

No comments: