Monday, December 2, 2013

Ahhhh, its afternoon already!

My day is flying by!  I had plans to get so much done this morning and I got distracted :)  
But sometimes you just have to stop and have a cup of tea and relax! 
We had such a great time away at my parents house.  
It was so nice to step away and just relax, play games, lounge, take a "winter walk", ya know, do whatever we wanted to do!  
The food was great and of course we ate way too much.  
I took a ton of pictures, but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to edit and upload them yet.  I'm babysitting today and the twins are getting ready to go down for a nap and that is my project for when they do! :)  
So for now, I'm just checking in and seeing how your Thanksgiving was.  I hope you had a great one as well.  
Now its back to the daily grind.  Only 23 days till Christmas!  Absolutely crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, "The winter walk." LOL! Take your time "editing" those pictures please :P I know some will be "awesome" of me - surely one of your favorites :)