Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Fair Time!!!

Fair time means the infamous Lewis County Parade!  I think its just about everyone's favorite part.  Until I moved here I was used to a parade lasting about 20 minutes or so.  This parade starts at 7pm and ends around 9ish!  Crazy!  :)  The kids love it and of course all the candy :)  We usually sit with a family from church so this year was the same.  It was just the girls and I so we left a little early so I could get decent parking and went to find our crew.  

We taught Samuel how to ask the truck drivers to honk their horns for him...


The "girlies"

The whole crew!  They were so good!

This was Zoe's favorite part of the parade....Just kidding!  She was fine with it till one of the dragons lowered its head and starting walking her way!  It was the far dragon and it had its mouth open.  I'm thinking she thought she was about to be dinner.

Katie and Zoe <3

No comments: