Thursday, July 11, 2013

Casen's b-day celebration

This is the first year we have been able to celebrate Casen's b-day with him!  It was awesome and I'm so thankful that they shared the day with us!  
(We actually celebrated it the day before)

The morning started out with decorating a cake...Monki did such a great job!

Arya supervised...

And Casen was super helpful as well!



Cristale was just holding her and she was talking up a storm and then boom, she was out!



Casen put all his cars on all by himself and did a great job!




I can't believe how big he is :/



Putting the candles on...Caleb got him hot wheels candles.  They were so cute!




Too Cute!





Party favors!



If it were up to me I would take these ones out, but Doug will yell at me if I take all the pictures he took of me out since he knows they are there :)


Presents time!

Bompa and Monki were up first






He worked so hard to try and get this shirt to sit right so he could show everyone LOL




He loved it!


Adam Raccoon!




Caleb still working on getting Casen's pirate hat punched out of the card



Almost done



Such a pretty girl!




Our turn!










Ok, the shirt needs to come off because its bug catching time!

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Cristale said...

Thanks for all the cute pics! We miss you guys