Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm the worst daughter ever...I always forget to get a card in the mail in enough time for birthdays and Mother's day or Father's day.  At this point in time I have given up.  I figure I get in less trouble if I just don't send any than if I remember some and am late for others.  It makes me look like I love someone more or less!  LOL  
But...dedicating a blog post to them for the day is better right?

This one is for you Dad!  
Thanks for being my Dad....not that you had a whole lot of say in that.  ;)
Thanks for being such a good example of the Dad that I wanted for my kids, the husband that I wanted for me and the Grandparents that I hope we can someday be for our grandkids.  

I love you so much and hope you have the most amazing birthday ever.  I wish we were there to spend it with you, but if you close your eyes I bet you can pretend ;) 

No comments: