Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm Sorry!

I know its been way to long!  Things have been so crazy!  I'm hoping to have a chance to sit down and edit my 300+ pictures I have sitting on my camera and get them uploaded into blog posts.  I'm so behind.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in our craziness though!  For now I'll just give you a quick update of where we are at with things.

The girls are doing great.  We are finished with school and all our paperwork for the year has been turned in.  I have all their material for next year already and have already sent in their "intent to homeschool" letter.  It'll be here before we know I'm sure!  For the next 6 weeks (I think that is the time frame), the girls are playing AYSO soccer again.  I'm coaching Madalyn's team and their first game is today.  Hopefully the rain holds off for them!

Speaking of rain, our garden has finally taken off!  The heat, humidity, and rain have really done great things for it.  Won't be long and we will be in full swing.  What is funny is the plants are all doing amazing but the weeds are done in number and easily manageable!  I'll take it!

Doug and I are doing well.  He has been home A LOT lately, and for that we are very thankful.   The house is still on the market and we had a "bite" on it the other night.  I was down in Lyons Falls getting ice cream and I ran into the guy who came to look at the house around Easter time and loved it.  He asked if we had any bites on the house and informed us that they finally got their house listed.  He also told me that as soon as he got any movement at all on their house, we would be getting a call because they want it.  AWESOME!  Fast forward 12 hours....Doug was talking to his boss after work and he informed Doug and he and his wife went and looked at a house as a possible rental and thought of us.  They said it was really nice, 2 ish acres of land, been on the market for 2 years and they only want like 60-70,000!  Now I have no idea what the Lord's will is but it was an encouragement to us non the less :)  We are back to being excited about having the possible chance at a fresh start somewhere new.

I think that's it for now!  
I hope you all had a happy 4th and that you guys have an AWESOME weekend!

No comments: