Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday...

...to my best friend!

I have no idea what I would do without Amanda.  Over the past 3+ years we have known each other, we have been through a lot together.  Through all of it, we stuck by each other.  We had many 2 am phone calls and too many happy moments to count.  I'm proud to call her my best friend, my sister ... words can't express how I feel.  Even though a million miles separate us now, our lives are both  crazy busy, and the kids are always growing, we are still closer than ever.  Every time my phone rings and its her ring, I smile and my day is automatically a million times better!  Whether its good or bad news, she is the first person (besides Doug) that I want to call.  She holds many of my secrets and never judges one of them!  I love you Amanda!  I hope you have an amazing day!  You deserve it!!!

No comments: