Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on Kayleigh

I figured I would let everyone know how things are going.  You can check out her blog at.. http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ for more detailed information.  As of right now her parents and loved ones are preparing to say goodbye to baby Kayleigh.  This is obviously something a parent should never have to do, but God apparently has other plans for baby Kayleigh.  Although this is a blessing in disguise, it doesn't make it any easier.  My heart is broke so I can only imagine how this family feels.  Please pray for them in the next couple days as they don't really know when God is going to take her.  Give your little ones lots of hugs and kisses...

2 comments:

Heather said...

This story is so sad, I spent an afternoon following the blog. With the pain Sean's whole family (and myself) went through when Dynamite was stillborn I can understand how hard this situation is for them... if you don't mind me asking though... are these people you know personally?

Sarah Benedict said...

We met over the internet...although I have not ever met them in real life. We met while she was pregnent.