Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas shopping is done!

Things ended up being changed yesterday.  Grandpa went to his doctors appointment and then shopped by himself.  Grandma didn't feel well so she didn't go.  So Laurie, Katie, the girls and I all went together.  We got alot accomplished.  The girls are now DONE!  I have two more things to do, but both can be done right at Lowville Walmart, so I can do that at any point in time.  We finally got Christmas cookies frosted and sprinkled so we are all set.  I know I have been bad about pictures lately but trust me, you wouldn't have wanted them from the last couple days.  It would have been all tears.  I told Doug I felt like I had newborns again, and I didn't know how to fix it!  Marissa seems like she is in a good mood this morning.  She came in and woke me at at 7 saying "Mommy, its time to wake up!  Its a beautiful day out see?"  Of course her version of pretty is when its snowing like crazy.  I'm glad we got shopping done yesterday!  Well I have a pile of dishes to catch up on, so I'm going to run for now!

No comments: