Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giving this a shot!

I have had this blog started for a while now and just haven't done anything with it yet so I figured now is a good time to start.  I'm going to try and use it to update others on our daily activities, holidays, excitements, and new news.  I'm going to try and upload all new pictures and videos to this site instead of Webshots.  We will see how it goes...  For today, not a whole lot of excitement.  We spent the day together as a family, one of the new perks of being a farmer!  We went to Lowville Farmer's Coop and helped Daddy pick out new rubber boots for the barn.  All of the girls decided that Muck boots were the way to go, so Daddy decided thats what he would get.  Then Daddy thought we should all go out to eat so Marissa picked McDonald's for lunch.  We had a nice lunch, both the girls enjoyed themselves.  Although I'm sure the McDonald's employees were happy to see us exit the building.  While Madalyn was eating her fries and ketchup she was pointing and yelling at the GIANT cow across the street and of course couldn't keep her fingers off the nice clean windows.  We keep telling her not to touch but she just couldn't keep her finger from making contact.  You could tell she was trying hard, because when she would touch the glass she said Oops, sorry!  Oh well what can you do?  We stopped into Walmart real quick and then came home.  Madalyn went down for a nap and Marissa decided Daddy needed help feeding heifers so she is off with him.  I love her and her phrases!  Doug was picking on me and he said Mommy you're so...and paused and Marissa piped up and said "Beautiful?  Is that what you were going to say Daddy?"  Of course we both started laughing and then she was all proud of herself.  You gotta love their little hearts!  Well I guess that is it for tonight.  I'm going to go outside and finish up with the Christmas lights for the poles on the porch, and then make some supper.  We have church tonight and then we might tackle the tree when we get back.  I'm going to leave you for the night with two videos from last night while I was getting the girls ready for bed.  Hope you have a great night!
P.S.  Please let me know what you think of the whole Blog idea...I would love to know what you all think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These videos are ADORABLE!!!! and the story of your day is so cute. I really like the site, you should definately keep going with it. =]

Love you much! <3

Heather said...

Alright so I am so slow with this whole blogging thing HOW DID YOU GET THE RADIO and the birthday countdown and stuff.....

No idea whatI'm doing other than writing about myself!GRRR

Ryan Hope said...

SO I definately think in those videos is the first time I heard Marissa talk so much!! I have seen her a lot since she was born (ya know, same church, parties etc) and wow, I'm amazed haha!