Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not too much

Not alot new for today.  We put up some Christmas decorations and Marissa helped me find places for them.  Someone gave us singing lights last year and we never used them, but Marissa insisted they needed to go in the living room.  So we put those up.  The tree is down from the attic, but Doug had a chimney fire to go to this morning and most of the afternoon.  So by the time he got back he went straight to the barn to feed heifers and clean stalls.  The girls are anxious to get that up.  I'll take pictures tomorrow when we put it up of them helping and post them.  We went to Doug's parents for supper tonight so Doug could help them with their new computer.  It got to be about 8:30 when all of the sudden Madalyn up and disappeared and came back with her jacket and puppy.  She proceeded to wave goodbye to everyone and tell them night night.  It was so cute.  Marissa got a chance to tire out Grandma's kittens and as always she loved that job!  I don't know what that girl would do without all her animals.  Tomorrow evening or Saturday morning our kittens leave so hopefully she takes it as well as she did when their brother left.  We shall see.  Well I think thats it for tonight.  I promise pictures tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!! I'm not sure I can keep up with you on here but I like it. You are like the ultimate cyber mommy, def 21st century.. Luv you!