Sunday, December 21, 2008

I love my kids!

I'm sure its not just mine, but oh my word they crack me up!  Last night we had ladies prayer meeting at our house, so I was trying to tidy up so it didn't look like a pig stye when everyone got here.  Marissa had gotten out her dolls (which her rarely does...maybe once a month at the most).  Anyhow she was making them cry and changing them and stuff.  Finally she comes into the kitchen with the stroller full of them all wrapped up and does a big outload sigh.  She goes on to say "Finally they are asleep!"  I asked her if they were being naughty and she quickly responded "Mommy, you don't know the half of it!"  I could have died laughing!  So cute!!!  Then Grandma Jenkins brought the girls their Christmas gifts.  Marissa opened a package of Princess Jammies and said, "Thank you Jenkins...its just what I always wanted!"  Madalyn opened every gift with the same response..."OOOOOO, WOW!"  I can't wait till Christmas morning.  

No comments: