Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm still here!

Life has been crazy trying to get ready for Christmas.  We had a couple of really rough days with the girls.  I don't know if they got behind on sleep or what.  They seem to feed off each other.  If one is grumpy then the other picks up on it and decides that looks like fun!  We are heading to Utica today with Aunt Laurie and Grandma and Grandpa to do some Christmas shopping and hopefully finish that all up.  Marissa is getting all into the Christmas spirit... she is "wrapping" up everything in the house and putting it under the tree.  So apparently she remembers last year and how this all goes.  Yesterday was a tough day for Madalyn.  She got something on one of her puppies.  She has been sleeping with both of them, which is not good, but... what are you going to do about it right?!   Anyhow the one puppy she kept throwing out of the crib and crying saying "YUCK!"  So I tried tackling it yesterday and finally got it out but she caught me throwing it into the wash, so that didn't go over well.  I thew him in the dryer while she was napping so that was fine.  She took him back ok when he was finally dry.  Then last night we went to church and I forgot puppy all together!  I just am not doing well with that kid and her lovies!  Today I CAN NOT forget that thing when we got to Utica.  Well thats it for now, I have to go get stuff ready to go for the day.  I'm hoping to be back at a decent hour tonight so that I can update with those pictures I keep promising!  Have a great day!

P.S.  I forgot to mention that we have our sump pump running in the basement right now and Marissa informed me this morning that we needed to turn it off .  I asked her why and she said she wants to go swimming!  I tried telling her that water was VERY cold, but it didn't seem to affect her decision. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  

No comments: