Monday, October 19, 2015

The basement...

I'm not sure I ever posted our before since our house is on the market and I wasn't sure how that made it look LOL...but since it's fixed now, I can post them!  It's hard to tell from the picture how far the wall had moved, but if you look at the stairs, right in the middle of the picture, it give you a pretty good idea how far it moved!


 I'm so thankful that we were able to get this done.  I'm also thankful for people who do this for a living that have a whole lot more knowledge for this than we do!  




Finished!

He even fixed our gap in the stairs!




I had to take a picture of it dry...

Since we had our septic tank pumped and no one knew exactly where the cover was, he drew a diagram on the door so we can't miss it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! What a difference! He really did a nice job :)