Thursday, October 15, 2015

Family Time

My twin brother, sister in law, and their two kids came up last week and spent a few days with us.  It was so nice to see them and spend some time with just us and them!  Daniel and the girls got busy playing right away...




I had an Usborne party with Liz, who is a consultant for them (more on that later when my books come).  I made a double batch of lemon bars and a double batch of taco dip and only one friend ended up being able to come with her kids, so we had lots to eat!  We didn't complain any because it was yummy!  So this as us at lunch the next day....


I promised Daniel we would go see cows...on our walk we saw this itty bitty apple tree that was loaded...pretty neat!

We decided to take the scenic route, which ended up being pretty funny.  I wish I had gotten pictures, but we all had our hands full!

Sooo sweet!

Daniel was pretty tired that night and decided that Molly looked like a good pillow!



Hopefully we will get to see them again at Christmas!  Whenever the next time is we get together...I can't wait!

No comments: